|1. Olympia Le Tan Kiss Kiss clutch £677.50 at The Outnet here|
2. Christopher Kane love heart macramé lace dress £2845.00 at Harvey Nichols here
3. Noir Jewellery earrings £48.19 at The Outnet here
4. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe £34.00 here
5. Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Colour in Stolen Cherry £38.00 here
6. Bionda Castana for LK Bennett heels - launching on 11th February here
7. Aurelia thread through heart pendant £12.00 here
8. Noir jewellery interlocking ring £27.50 here
So whether you've got yourself some dreamboat boyfriend, whisking you off to some glamorous getaway, or you're a single pringle ready and raring for a good old night out, make sure you dress to thrill.
Christopher Kane's beautiful macramé lace dress has totally stolen my heart and I would do anything to make it mine. Partnered with a lovey-dovey Olympia Le Tan clutch and Bionda Castana's flirty scalloped shoes from their upcoming collab with LK Bennett, it's totally 'The One'.
Beauty-wise, it's all about replicating that candelit glow with a little help from Tom Ford and Hourglass. Contour below the cheekbone with Tom Ford's cult Shade and Illuminate palette, add a little peachy-toned blush and finish with a light dusting of Hourglass' Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder along the high points of your face to capture the light (and, you know, everyone's hearts).
Finish off your look of love with the new Patent Finish Lip Colour from Tom Ford. The innovative, formula combines the staying power of a stain with a tempting high-shine finish. In the most ravishing red, Stolen Cherry is ideal for date night.
Kisses all round!