Usually i'm pretty generous with the charity shops in the area (just saw Shelter at Tollcross flogging my Jaeger blouse for no less than £20, and Oxfam in M-side was probably pretty chuffed with the Fendi pumps- a hideous pre-teen buy though they may have been), but todays clearout has been my biggest in a long time- and it is full of pretty new and pretty decent things that aren't quite ready for charity I fear!
Obviously nobody really wants second hand clothing, but these are all pretty much unworn given that I bought them before dropping from a size 12 to a 6... not wise to go shopping when you're planning on losing weight (didn't think I had the self discipline- what do ya know?!)
Anyway, i'm not going to be demanding the £99 for my Zara camel coat purchased last year and worn literally once (in Milan, no less) or £100 for the Missoni dress, both would probably be around £10/ £20 or whatever... Feel like i'm flogging a dead horse here, but it's worth a try and can't be bothered with the effort of selling on eBay.
Basically what i've got going is:
* Topshop Floral dress, size 10
* Kate Moss Topshop broderie anglais prom dress, size 10
* Zara camel coat, size M
* Topshop PU leather-look trousers, size 14
* Brand new H&M orange camisole, size 8
* Topshop daisy-print sequinned crop top, size 10
* Moto Topshop Aztec-detail denim shorts, size 14
* Urban Outfitters Silence and Noise grey jeggings, size M
* Brand new River Island khaki skinny combats, size 12
* Zara navy crop trousers, size L
* H&M Grey wool coat with fur collar, size 12
* Topshop lilac, one-shoulder, feather print chiffon dress with cape sleeve , size 10
* Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop lilac "Queen Bee" print button-down playsuit, unworn (i'm awful...) , size 10
* M by Missoni black silk tunic dress with 60s floral detail, size 10
* Miss Selfridge mink tapered trousers with belt, size 10
* H&M "Garden Collection" nude-blazer, size 10/12 (I think!)
* Topshop lilac floral denim shorts, size 12/ W30
* Simple but super flattering Zara draped jersey dress, size M
* H&M nude lace shrug, size S
* H&M black PU flying jacket, size 12
I'd probably charge around a fiver for most things, but if anyone is interested in anything or would like to see a picture of something just message me on this at email@example.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just comment below.
I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I feel bad throwing out so many clothes purely because of my fluctuating weight (the variation in sizes above is definitely worth mentioning haa!). Thaanks!