Ding dong merrily mince pies!
Yaaay it's less than a month till Christmas and I have finished all my work and am now ready and raring to dive headfirst into my Christmas shopping and obsessive Pinning of festive frivolities!
And, yes, I am more than aware that I sound like a raving loser but I don't care, ok?
So, without further a do, here is my prettiest gift guide yet- all for the glitter girl!
Who? She's a girly girl at heart, but when the festive season comes around she moves from her love of all things pretty and pink, to all things shiny! If it's a little bit sparkly, she'll be a smitten kitten!
What does she love? Everything that is pretty and shimmery. Nothing tacky, nothing plasticky, just glimmering treats from frosted shower gels to Cinderella-esque Nicholas Kirkwood platforms.
So where shall I head for The Glitter Girl?
|1. Rebecca Taylor Dress £350|
2. Accessorize Necklace £20
3. Tatty Devine Necklace £27
4. OPI James Bond Polish in You Only Live Once £11
5. Ted Baker Wash Bag £25
6. Philosophy Cherry Christmas Sparkly Shower Gel £14
7. Incredible Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes £695
8. Lara Bohinc Necklace £690 at Atelier-To-Go
9. Bobbi Brown £35
10. Accessorize Notepad £7
11. AMAZING Jimmy Choo iPad case £260
12. Anya Hindmarch Glitter Clutch Bag £450