Leaving it to the last minute? So are the majority of us, don't worry.
Christmas has come upon us all rather suddenly, hasn't it? And now you may be ready to join the majority of the United Kingdom in trawling the high streets hunting for "ANYTHING" to buy for friends/family etc.
If you're still stuck, check out this year's gift guides on the blog including :
And, last but not least, the Good Time Girl!
Who? The Good Time Girl is the life and soul of the party, the girl who everyone counts on to light up a room, the girl who never says no to a night out and the girl who knows that life is for living!
What does she love? She loves to have fun, first and foremost!
Where does she shop? Topshop for party dresses, Nails Inc for fabulous nail art, Urban Outfitters for fun bits and bobs and Dannijo for sparkling jewellery.
1. This little embellished romper from Topshop is a cool £200, but it is the ideal gift for the belle of the ball.
2. I love Wildfox tees for Christmas presents, and this Young Hearts Run Free tee is £68
3. I adore this little sparkly 'Glitterball' iPad case from Kate Spade- so sweet and fun ! $80
4. Girls With Class Don't Need A Glass- this hip flask is great for any good time girl. £12 at Urban Outfitters or 2 for £15
5. Time does indeed fly when you're having fun, so do something thoughtful this Christmas and give her this Urban Outfitters photo album, full of pictures from the time of your life- £18, exclusive online.
6. Speaking of fun, how gorgeous is this bottle of Absolut Unique Edition vodka? The perfect gift, each one of these pop-art bottles is different, and what crazy girl doesn't love some crisp, clean Absolut vodka? £21.50 from Harvey Nichols and Selfridges
7. I think that Philosophy bath shower gels make for the best presents- and this Senorita Margarita hit is a bit of a cult classic. It smells zingy, fresh and fun, £14.
8. I love Nails Inc polishes, and I think that their Couture service is just fabulous for a quirky Christmas gift. You can get it done in a few stores, or order online, and choose a pretty topper, your favourite colour and personalise the label to suit the giftee. I opted for this zingy neon coral topped with a gold sparkly lid, this combination would set you back £20.
9. This hot pink postmans lock organiser from Mulberry is simply a gorgeous present, and any lady would be lucky to have it! £295 from Mulberry stores.
10. These fabulously sparkly crystal drop earrings from River Island are the perfect accompaniment to any show-stopping little sequin dress, £10.
11. This stuff smells just divine! This Bliss 'Berry Bubbly' set of Raspberry Champagne bubble bath and body butter smells fruity and sweet and is the perfect pre or post party pampering routine, £29.
12. I absolutely love this stunning cuff by Dannijo. You can buy it as a set with several cool bracelets in what The Man Repeller Leandra Medine calls the Wanderlust Arm Party for $595, or you can stick to this bold but sophisticated Smyson cuff at $420.
13. Last but not least, keep chilly hands at bay with these fun Hi 5 mittens from Kate Spade- I love them ! $47.00 on sale.