All I want for Christmas is abs.
This is a fact.
However, some lucky little duckies already have abs, chiselled ones at that, and such ladies are known as Gym Bunnies.
So while they may appear to have everything, these fitness freaks need Christmas treats too.
Who? The gym bunny is the sort of girl who is all about health and fitness. It's in the name, really. While she could well spend every waking moment down the gym, she could also simply be a yoga fan or even a bit of a health food fanatic! This is one lady who wont need to detox post-Christmas, that's for sure!
What does she love? While it may be tempting to renew her gym membership, or buy her some trainers or some'it, be a little creative yeah? These presents are all treats which any fitness fan would go weak at the knees for- particularly that Wildfox set- I. NEED. THE. CROP. TOP.
So where shall I head for my little gym bunny?!
|1. WILDFOX "I Need Coffee" Crop Top $50 at Dolls Kill and Trousers £90 on the Wildfox site|
2. Elemental Herbology SOS Circulation Serum £27 here - dying to try this!
3. North Face E-Tip Gloves £30 - touch screen gloves for freezing fingers
4. I Am Off To The Gym tote bag at Not On The High Street £30
5. GO TO THE GYM Cushion (spotted on Pinterest, but buy here for $89)
6. New Generation iPad Nano £129
7. Stella McCartney for Adidas CLIMAPROOF Running Shorts £50
8. David Kirsch's Abs and Arms at Space NK £20
9. Bounce Balls Coconut and Macadamia Protein Bliss around £2.50 each- my favourite high protein snack
10. Yoga Fan Practise-A-Day Guide at Sweaty Betty here £15
11. Nip + Fab Tummy Fix Daily Ab Gel here £19.25