Christmas is just around the corner, so I thought i'd do a little outfit post- this look is the perfect understated look for Christmas cocktails... Just be careful on the ice with these fabulous Zara booties, okay?!
1. This little Topshop camisole is my new hero piece- it is flattering, pretty and glamourous with a lovely lacy back. On top of it all, it's got a double-layered front to avoid an embarrassing bra clash! I love it tucked into high waisted jeans/shorts, or worn loose over leather leggings (try Miss Selfridge for a great pair at just £18) This little beauty will set you back a rather reasonable £28.
2. Psssst! The Kooples have their sale on- get in line! I absolutely adore The Kooples, particularly their razor sharp tailoring. They have some gorgeous pieces reduced in their latest sale including this perfect black jacket and a slightly more festive offering with a gold leather collar- snazzy! This lovely jacket- which is a real winner in cost per wear terms is reduced to £238.
3. I am a firm believer that when Christmas shopping, one really must have the "one for you, one for me" approach. After buying some Christmas cards in Paperchase, I felt it only fair that I had a little gander round Miss Selfridge. I then saw these studded super stretch jeans and accidentally bought them... They are glitzy but not OTT and the fit is truly fabulous- tight but with a little stretch. Cut a fine figure and pair with a silky cami. £45
4. This is my new favourite perfume - L'Ombre Dans L'Eau by Diptyque. Though Tom Ford Violet Blonde made the Christmas list this year, I am madly in love with this delectable scent. It is floral but fresh, sweet but seductive and I just love it! Anyone want to treat me?... £50 from Liberty
5. All together now... AWW! This Alex Monroe charm bracelet is the perfect gift for a loved one this Christmas- delicate but a little edgy, I love the key charms- £135
6. This Rock'N'Rose Key charm necklace at £21 is a lovely partner to this dainty Alex Monroe bracelet and is the perfect understated pendant to go with everything from sexy separates through to grecian maxi dresses with decadent layered pendants.
7. I have always been a big fan of Marks & Spencers handbags- they are very much design led, and not everyone knows to look in good old M&S when hunting for a handbag. This quilted patent number with glossy gold detail is beautifully made and has a real high-end quality, plus it's only £25
8. Last but not least, I give you my favourite ankle boots ever! Okay... This week. I love these Zara leopard print heels. They are just so ferociously hot and I want them... NOW. After all, I haven't met a leopard print I didn't like!
What do you lovely lot think of this look?!