Today I have submitted my LCF project for the term- yay! Future based, I felt it all too apt to post this lovely Topshop Unique dress which just exudes a space age sex appeal. Who knew there was such a thing?
1. I know it's not a handcuff... But it really looks like one... This Zara "Bracelet" clutch is a fabulous update on the classic black pouch clutch with a directional silver frame and silver cuff detailing. It would look so great with this organza panelled dress.
2. I adore these Zara peep-toe ankle strap pumps. In glossy mirror metallic silver, these sandals are futuristic and comfortable and look so high end.
3. My favourite dress on the Topshop site at the moment, this Topshop Unique dress with sheer organza panelling is fresh and modern and looks wonderful with silver accents.
4. For a luxe touch, add this MAWI pewter honeycomb cuff with bold gem detailing.
5. Midi rings are back in a big way and these £6.50 rings from Topshop are a cheap and cheerful way to tap into the trend.
6. In terms of beauty, take a look at my LFW beauty post for some inspiration and slick back your hair with some glossy gel like this one from Catwalk by TIGI.