So it's bloody freezing again... Just when I thought I was okay to go out in ballet pumps, to dance into spring in my balletic maxiskirts and cycle around London with flowers in my hair, the temperature plummets below zero and I once again forget what my hands feel like.
(Maybe i've not quite braved the maxis and hippy cycling, but I have worn ballet pumps, okay?)
Anyway, I thought that i'd try and keep my spirits up by posting this bold and exciting little dream outfit of mine, boasting the most sunny colours imaginable. I'll take that Sophie Hulme handbag and these J Brand jeans now, please.
1. A perfect coral pout will never go amiss during spring, and I love this shade by MAC. I picked this up in a MAC goodie bag but passed it onto a friend as coral lippy doesn't tend to suit me, but this Vegas Volt lipstick is a great shade for warmer skintones, not pasty Scottish birds like me.
2. Aaah The Kooples, someone tear me away! This little lace trim camisole from the new collection at The Kooples is top of my new season wishlist, purely for it is so very versatile. Perfect with little denim shorts or with distressed skinny jeans, this is a little gem right here (£65)
3. When we first shot these jeans at Atelier-To-Go, I think I fell a little bit in love. Dishevelled denim at it's most stylish, these J Brand 620 Skinnies in Revenge are the most wonderfully soft blend and they fit a dream. J Brand skinnies are a modern classic... If only I could justify treating myself!
4. You probably all know that i'm a statement jewellery obsessive, and this necklace from Jolita has been on my radar for a little while now. It is coming soon, but will retail at £480. Featuring a rainbow of acid bright matte gems in a bold collar style, this necklace marries together all these warm shades for a lively look that exudes modern style.
5. I have been loving Sophie Hulme handbags for a good while now, and this orange number is certainly a new favourite. Around the £400 mark, these handbags aren't ludicrously expensive, but they are beautifully made and totally timeless. This soft apricot shade is bang on trend for spring and also looks rather delicious with this particular outfit.
6. "Aw, Topshop have so many nice wooden shoes at the moment"
These words perplexed my flatmates a little bit earlier this evening, but they'll know what I mean if they take a look at this post. The wooden wedges in at Topshop for Spring at just gorgeous, and I am particularly drawn to these clompy but cool wedges in a soft sandy suede. The perfect neutral to balance the bold shades in the rest of this outfit.
7. Last but not least, make like Rosie Huntington Whiteley in a crisp red jacket, like this little number from The Kooples. In a corally red, this slick tailored jacket is a great buy and will see you through season upon season... Okay, maybe not, but it will look fit this season. Try with a cute creamy lace dress for a modern look.