It's just a few days until London Fashion Week, so naturally i'm spending all my money and buying lots of silly bits and pieces that I don't need but want... Lots.
1. This Reiss lounge suit in the most divine shade of off-white is a demure look for taking you from day to evening. With a slick boat neck and elegant 3/4 sleeves, this is flattering and stylish and all it needs is a little spicing up with some killer accessories.
2. Leopard Print. Zara. Handbag. I'm sold. This new season leopard print number is a gorgeous little bag to add a touch of wild charm to your LFW look.
3. This raspberry ripple polish from Essie is a rich shade that complements every look. It even has a tasty name: Extoric Liras.
4. I love this bejewelled ASOS belt which as a distinct MAWI charm to it, but it is just £20. This would look yummy paired with this lovely slouchy jumpsuit.
5. My latest indulgence? These studded Zara kitten heels. YES. THEY ARE KITTEN HEELS OKAY. I feel awful to have bought kitten heels, a lifelong advocate of "go high or go home", but I really like these. They kind of remind me of the Valentino Rockstuds, and could that ever be a bad thing?! They are perfect for adding a little edge to soft cream pieces.
6. These River Island cuffs will add a futuristic look to any outfit, and I love the clean simplicity. They are only £8 each, so it's more than okay to buy both for that extra fashion-edge.
Get those flashbulbs flashing you fashion lot!