Happy Valentines Day ya'll! Hope you have a lovely day, single or not so.
Anyway, what with Pancake Day, Pancakelentines Day (The 13th... What do you MEAN you didn't celebrate?!) and now Valentines Day sort of out the way, we can focus all our attention and excitement on London Fashion Week which dawns tomorrow.
With the launch party for #HPMLFW this evening (if you're going to be there, drop me a wee tweet at @SWfashion_ ) and lots of exciting shows tomorrow, I am officially excited.
Today, though, I am shooting with the lovely team at Atelier-To-Go, so thought that I should share with you this little dress which has been miraculously reduced in the Atelier-To-Go sale to just £130 - amazing for a little slice of luxury, delivered straight to your door.
Atelier-To-Go is launching very soon so please do make sure that you follow us out on Twitter @ATELIER_TO_GO and like us on Facebook for our fashion and lifestyle musings on a daily basis. Most importantly, though, make sure you shamelessly self indulge this Valentines Day by treating yourself to some of our lovely new in.
1. This candy pink midi dress from Alice + Olivia at Atelier-To-Go is a total steal at just £130 in the sale. With fine and balletic pleats and a simple elasticated waist, this pretty pink dress is a great piece to see in Spring seamlessly. Yes, it's very girly, but the brighter shade of pink brings it bang up to date. I'll race you to the checkout, yeah?!
2. My latest discover is Shourouk jewellery, and I would be so thrilled to get my hands on this killer Venus necklace. It is available in three weeks from Shourouk's online store for €375, and is just truly beautiful. I feel that this may be my new statement jewellery obsession, Mawi who? With twinkling crystals and bright touches of orange, lime and hot pink, this bright and bold necklace would look devastatingly amazing with this pretty dress.
3. What could be sweeter for Spring than some lemon yellow pointed stilettos from Whistles. The entire Whistles SS13 collection is a knockout, and their footwear is particularly stellar. These suede pointed courts are perfect with pretty neutrals or with other bold shades and are a great way to breathe life into simple Fashion Week looks.
4. Aaah The Kooples. If ever i'm rich and famous can we agree, Mr and Mrs Koople, that you will provide me with a full wardrobe season by season, primarily made up of these immaculate little jackets? Cool, i'm glad we've got that sorted. This creamy double breasted blazer from their new Spring collection, dotted with gleaming gold buttons, is the perfect way to keep out the chill without ruining the flirty shade of the dress. It's £315, but the cut makes it a wise little extravagance.
5. Another season, another collection of Zara handbags to make me even poorer. In a bold, uplifting tribal print, this boxy clutch belies the £39.99 pricetag and is a great way to marry these bright shades together. Someone try and dissuade me from buying this... I don't think I can resist much longer!
6. The finishing touch? A fluoro nail polish that is just the ticket for instagram ready nails. This bright Portobello polish from Nails Inc is perhaps my favourite summer shade as it really brings a smile to my face, while also making me look nice and tanned. It'll look fabulous with this clutch as well! For £11, it's 100% worth it.