|(background image from here)|
It's that time of year again. It's such fun if you're loved up, but less so if you're a single pringle.
Bitterness aside, there is no denying that we can all appreciate the truly adorable pieces that can be found in the stores at the moment.
From the spine-tingling sexy lingerie through to the kitschy cutesy cards, there is something for everyone this time round.
I'll be doing a few gifty guides over the next week, but i'll ease in with these unadulterated, romantic goodies that are classic but not even remotely cliche.
If you would quite happily never see another heart-cuddling teddy bear again, you best direct your other half to this little post quick smart!
1. These cute cards from Topshop are the perfect little gesture for a loved one (£3.50 here)
2. It's a cheesy old chat up line, but this Paperchase card is also very cute. (£2.50 here)
3. I'm getting really into stamps just now (I'm that cool, yup) and this little Love Hearts stamp is an adorable little Valentines gift or treat. (£7.50 here)
4. Okay, this Paris Love bracelet by Mademoiselle Felee is a total beauty! It is delicate but stylish and a really unique present. (£34.50 here)
5. I'm weak at the knees for Mimi Holliday and this romantic Confetti Bomb balconette bra in an explosion of coral and cherry polka dots is divine! Next on my list for sure. (£54 here)
6. Nicolas Feuillatte champagne is absolutely beautiful, and this rose offering is ideal for your pretty in pink lady. (£30 here)
7. Sickeningly sweet, I know, but some people LOVE that. This key is an adorable gift for the person that truly does hold the key to your heart. (£8.50 NOTHS)
8. What lady wouldn't love a little Mulberry pouch on Valentines morning? This cherry red offering peppered with golden hearts is a romantic keepsake for your significant other. (£195 here)
9. I was lucky enough to receive these earrings for my birthday in a delicious aquamarine shade, but I love this pinky coral option for a more lovey-dovey twist. (£22 here)
10. What's the point in getting a bra without the matching knickers, boys? If you're treating your lucky lady to the Confetti Bomb bra, i'd be sure to pop these cerise lacy knickers in your basket as well. Tres jolie! (£40 here)
11. For another sickeningly adorable gift, why not invest in this gold-plated 'Cosy Lovebirds' pendant from Alex Monroe. It truly is beautiful and is most thoughtful! (£132 here)
12. How about these pillowcases for a you lovebirds to rest your sleepy heads on at night? I LOVE these (£45 here)
13. Another little Mulberry indulgence, this is atop my wishlist at the moment, and i'm sure your other half would be more than grateful for one of these on the 14th. (£60 here)
14. More lingerie, this time you may go a little naughtier with a trip to Agent Provocateur. This silken Novah bra is truly glorious, even more so on. In rich raspberry satin with a kiss of scarlet lace, this bra is worth every last penny. (£95 here)
15. Pucker up! If you're looking for a little kiss this Valentines, then this Lulu Guinness lip clutch is sure to help you on your way. A modern classic! (£375 here)
16. These Charlotte Olympia limited edition Delphine heels are nothing short of yummy! They will 100% have you in the good books from here to eternity. (£595 here)
17. If you're looking for a little beauty product for your little miss, this limited edition 'Fracas' nail polish from Chanel should be just the ticket. It's sure to sell out fast, so get yourself to Selfridges to snap up this passionate bubblegum pink.
18. These Novah lace trim silken french knickers are practically essential if you're buying the bra! The quality is superlative. (£65 here)
19. Yet another adorable card to swoon over. Not On The High Street always do 'em best, boys! This one contains a personalised love note- all together now: AAAAW. (£4.50 here)