The simple little white dress can work wonders and this new pleated number from L'Agence, exclusively available at Atelier-To-Go, is just made for showing off a wonderful tan and even more wonderful accessories.
While it would look amazing with simple metallics or even bold monochrome accents, I would wear with a whole lot of neon for a really fresh take on the little white dress.
1. Senso is an affordable Australian footwear brand that has been on my radar for a few months now. These dazzling yellow strappies are sure to attract many admiring glances over the summer months. These XIXI II shoes retail for $229 (AUD) and you can find UK stockists of Senso here.
2. My go-to girl when on the hunt for new fashion labels, Atelier-To-Go's retail director tipped me off about KlearKlutch a while back, just before this simple little number made it's way into all the top glossies. If you've been reading the blog recently you'll know that i'm experiencing a certain fondness for perspex clutch bags and this one is the pièce du résistance. It's big enough to fit all manner of odds and ends in, but make sure they do the rest of your outfit justice. You can pre-order this in-demand clutch here for £59.99.
3. Aah another day, another Chanel nail polish that I need in my life. My lovely mother received the limited edition Fracas shade for Mothers Day from my younger sister and was sweet enough to let me pinch it. A juicy shade of pink that flatters all skin tones with a touch of coral and shimmer, Fracas is a truly delicious shade for summer and has already got a fair few fans. Yes, I have a million and one nail polishes, but this one simply must join the collection. You can buy it online from Selfridges for £18.
4. Ooh la L'Agence ! Say hello to the star piece from Atelier-To-Go's latest curated collection from L'Agence. The minute I laid eyes on this luxurious ivory dress I fell a little bit in love. It is demure but still sexy with an exposed back and suggestive split at the front. With flattering pleating down the front and a floaty skirt falling just on the knee, this is a great investment piece.
Someone help me resist the urge to buy: i'm weak.
5. I adore Shourouk for showstopping neon jewellery, and these bright orange earrings are a new favourite. The bodice detailing on this L'Agence dress means there is simply no need for a necklace, but earrings? That's a different story!
6. A little finishing touch to keep all things bright and beautiful- these ASOS bracelets are such a great find. I won't tell anyone they are not Dannijo if you dont! They are £18 here.