Ready to get plastic fantastic?
Say so long to that good old black/silver/bright clutch for the future, my friends, is crystal clear.
While these little boxy clutches are hardly practical, and not great for us messy sorts, these clutches are infinitely versatile and ideal for those with plenty to show off.
Just enough room for a striking purse, a slick iPhone case and some stylish make-up. Simple as that: you're good to go.
I particularly love the Charlotte Olympia offering (of course I do: it's ridiculously expensive and unattainable) but I feel that the other options are every bit as lovely.
1. This Zara number is a snip at £19.99 and a great way to add a flash of fluoro fun to your look. I'd wear with a simple white shift or separates from Reiss for a cool, modern look.
2. This Mettle clutch, 100% eco-friendly, is one of the more stylish clutches I found on the internet. Crafted from recycled lucite with a brushed gold clasp, this is an elegant take on the trend. Though i'm not sure where you can buy in the UK, it does make for rather lovely eye-candy in the meantime. If you are lucky enough to be based in Australia, you can check it out here.
3. The ultimate, this Charlotte Olympia Pandora Classic has already sold out online. With three inserts in leopard print, taupe and black, this boxy perspex clutch features a gorgeously sweet spider clasp for a luxe investment buy (tis a whopping £595 here)
4. Another sold-out little number, this Nasty Gal clear clutch is just fabulously sexy. Their product shot is also the perfect example of what a clear clutch is for: showing off! Get this on your wishlist now, you can shop it here.
5. During London Fashion Week, I spotted blogger Monica Beatrice from The Elgin Avenue carrying this lovely clutch. When she told me it was from Accessorize I simply had to keep it in mind for a post, and this is it's moment to shine. In on-trend polka dots, this clutch features a taupe inner pocket for a neutral but contemporary little clutch. Plus, it's a snip at £29 here.