Ooh, don't I spoil you!
Today i'm launching my latest giveaway in collaboration with notonthehighstreet.com, the online boutique that offers everything from kooky wall prints through to gourmet gin and bespoke biscuits!
I absolutely adore notonthehighstreet.com for their expansive product selection and they really are the solution to ANY gift-buying issues.
I find the best way to sum notonthehighstreet.com up is to simply state that the store is full of wonderful things I didn't know I needed, until I saw them on the site.
And now I need them all, perhaps even more than I need new shoes.
The lovely team at notonthehighstreet.com have offered me a £50 gift card to give away to one of you lovely lot.
To enter, all you have to do is...
1) COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
1. The very definition of adorable, this pillowcase is just £12.50
2. My cute little friends bought me this mini chest of drawers for my 19th birthday and I just love it- you can even have it personalised.
3. The store is full of uplifting, kooky artwork that is sure to bring even the simplest of rooms to life. I adore this timeless print for £49.
4. If it were up to me, i'd purchase one of these personalised bangles. I've been looking for a subtle way to pay tribute to someone loved and lost and I feel that one of these bangles, embossed with a 'C', would be a beautiful way to do so.
5. With an abundance of delightful stationary, NOTHS is great for organised sorts like myself. I love this wee notebook...
6. The Biscuiteers are a huge hit in London at present, and their personalised, hand-decorated biscuits are now available on NOTHS. This personal tin of high tea inspired biccies is a great way to treat yourself or a loved one.
7. All together now: aaaw. I love these sweet little bottles complete with candy-stripe straws in a colour of your choosing. Cocktails are about to get a whole lot cuter...
8. I love sausage dogs: fact. This print is just so very sweet for £28
9. I love this print every bit as much as I love gin (£18).
10. Make baking and cocktail shaking a rather more stylish art with these drink and cake toppers inspired by Alice in Wonderland- great for parties.
11. I adore these biscuit shaped cushions! I need one in every style, please- they are only £22 here!
12. Champagne is always the answer, the question is irrelevant.
Best of luck to you all- I will select a winner at random on April 20th.
Don't forget to share this post with your friends/readers (on Facebook or Twitter, or both ! )