Okay so this dress is so not one i'd usually go for, but the minute I saw it, I kind of fell for it and thought i'd share it with ya... Along with some killer accessories, of course.
1. Dogeared necklaces, bracelets and trinkets are some of the cutest around and really do make wonderful gifts. This little Key to Happiness pendant, available from ASOS for £56, is a gold-dipped delight that is sure to put a smile on your face, whatever the weather.
2. Aah Mulberry, you simply MUST stop. I've been fawning over this new Willow tote style for months now, and this crisp white edition is just what my summer wardrobe needs. In leather with ostrich detailing and golden hardware, this bag just exudes luxurious Spring elegance. A spacious tote with a zip-off clutch bag, what more could you ask for? It almost makes the £2000 price tag feel like a steal (!!). Shop the white Willow and other equally divine shades here.
3. A simple shirt dress always requires a pair of cool, chunky heels and these Kurt Geiger London sandals are just the ticket to add an edge to this Chambray shift. They are £140 here.
4. Stacked rings are an easy way to add a little individuality to a look, and these Monica Vinader rings are a little bit bohemian providing this dress with a hefty dose of West-Coast everyday glamour. This on trend pastel green shade is just delightful. It is £65 here.
5. Keeping things lovely and tonal, this Monica Vinader stack ring (also £65 here) comes in this delightful shade of deep denim blue- the perfect partner to a Chambray shift.
6. This light Chambray shift by Joie is my latest obsession. It is so delightfully simple, yet so stylish and is perfect to dress up for the office or down for lounging by the poolside. With an optional belt (which i'd need to nip in at the waist!), this dress is an easy-breezy Springtime hit. You can buy it for £149.81 on Shopbop here.