1. If I could have a wardrobe consisting of only one designer, that designer would probably be Isabel Marant. But if I could only have one item, I would take this blouse as my one and only. Available from Matches for £1640, this ethereal embellished kaftan is a truly mesmerising piece for the new season, particularly when worn with these Isabel Marant red leathers. I would mix it up with distressed denim and lashings of acid brights.
2. I adore this hot pink version of the classic Monica Vinader Fiji bracelet, which is available here for £95. A slightly less daunting neon, this hot pink colour adds a peppy pop to everything from
3. The Fiji bracelet is equally zingy in the lime green, also £95 here. I would layer it up with several other friendship bracelets for an eclectic look. A zesty citrus shade, this colour looks amazing with a golden tan.
4. I love the rainbow of zany colours and finishes available from the every theatrical beauty brand Illamasqua, and this hot pink Collide shade would work wonderfully with this unexpected vibrant look. It is £13.50.
5. The distressed 620 jeans by J Brand in Revenge are the perfect distressed skinnies, and would add a relaxed touch to this decadent top. They are available from Matches here and Atelier-To-Go here.
6. Oh. My. God. HowbeautifulisthisProenzaSchoulerhandbagohmygod. Excuse me, sorry, I forgot to breathe. In dove grey leather, this intensely covetable bag is just stunning. Complete with a sweet lemon lining, this spacious bag would look amazing with any outfit, particularly with Summer brights. It is £1795 on Net-A-Porter (shop here.) Who loves me enough to buy it?.. No one?.. Okay.
7. I know that these aren't going to be to everyone's taste, but for some bizarre reason I love these neon yellow patent heels from Jimmy Choo. Glossy and charmingly garish, the style of these heels is super elegant (also in a number of stunning slightly more neutral shades here), while the colour is young and fun. These shamelessly sexy sandals are available to pre-order online here for £495.