Looks like Autumn/Winter is going to be rather sweet, ladies. I know my previous post was suitably sugary, but I felt I would attempt to perk up this sunny Monday with some lipstick pink pieces.
1. Only recently did I realise how wonderful Net-A-Porter's online bookstore is. With everything from Rizzoli's Big Book of Chic through to this charming Camilla Morton fairytale book, this is a great stop for Christmas presents for those fashionable sorts who really do have everything.
2. BaubleBar jewellery is a huge hit across the pond, and a regular fixture in Instagram's many #armparties. Sadly BaubleBar does not appear to ship to the UK, but we can still ogle at this beautiful costume jewellery. I love this candy pink bangle with glossy buckle detail.
3. If you are on the hunt for a beautiful colourful coat that taps into this season's hottest colour trend, then look no further. This aptly named Dolly coat, coming soon to ASOS, is trend-led but wonderfully feminine and wearable. With a curved hem and collar, this candied coat really is all sweetness and light. It will be online next month for £85.
4. Rebel rebel at heart? Spice up a saccharine sweet dress with this expletive ring by Jacquie Aiche at Austique. The New York jewellery designer is another Pinterest/Instagram favourite of mine, and these naughty but nice rings are sure to spark a few conversations. If anyone is appalled, tell them it clearly says "luck" and that they have a filthy mind.
5. Ciaté polishes are always on the money, and this hot pink Raspberry Collins shade is the perfect way to nod to next season. From their latest Suncatcher collection, and named after an equally yummy cocktail, I love this candied shade on toes worn with fierce sandals like these. It's a cool £9 here.
6. Prada Candy is my current fragrance of choice, for it smells like a sweet shop. Can't really get much better than that- it's good enough to eat and that 1960s inspired packaging is equally delicious.
7. A sign of my maturity if ever there was one, I have now grown to love liquorice allsorts. Once repelled by the bitterness of liquorice, I now am more than partial to a coconut roll or ten. Thankfully, Mrs Kibbles offer these sweets individually, so we don't have to bother with the rest. Additionally, how on trend are these sweeties? Unlikely style icon, much. Buy 'em here.
8. I do love a little bit of underwear-as-outerwear, and this neon pink triangle lace style by Topshop is made to be seen. Try under a sheer silk shirt, buttoned to the top.