Here are my super chic picks to tempt you away from your textbooks for a moment. With the 20% offer ending this evening, you better get your skates on!
I apologise for offering you yet another means of procrastination...
1. This beautiful croc-effect leather holdall is the ideal size for weekend excursions. Top quality and ultra-practical, this bag is a fashion student saviour.
2. A silver leather t-shirt? Why not! High shine metallics are going nowhere for SS14, so keep ahead of the curve with this genuine leather t-shirt in mirror shine metallic.
3. A classic camel coat will never date. This woolen double breasted style is great for layering over knitwear come the chilly months.
4. A budget friendly take on the Isabel Marant shearling styles, this sweet fluffy biker jacket in off-white is a fabulous little jacket for work or play.
5. This premium statement necklace is a great term one treat.
6. A 20% discount is a fabulous excuse to indulge in luxury, boutique pieces. This satin shirt is a sleek update on a simple cream blouse.
7. A chunky silver chain bracelet is a minimal detail with maximum impact.
8. A perfect everyday nude with a subtle blush undertone, this creamy lipstick from Topshop Beauty is a cheap and cheerful make-up bag essential.
1. This tomato red oversized coat is sure to sell out soon- get it before it goes. Wear with soft neutral tones and bold monochromatic pieces to let the colour pop.
2. I am smitten with this smart satin skirt, also available in glossy navy. A delicious emerald shade with a subtle sheen, this colour is fabulous for the festive season.
3. In magenta suede, these heeled slippers are a luxurious update on the colour pop court.
4. Tag bracelets are a must have this season, and this gilded style is minimally modern. Wear with a chunky silver chain bracelet to clash your metals like a cool kid.
5. In cheetah print suede, these striking heels are perfect with colour pop separates. They are also sure to stand the test of time- prints are going nowhere for SS14 so go wild now.
6. A directional take on the silk shirt dress, straight from the AW13 Unique catwalk, the 20% student discount at Topshop makes this luxury number a little more accessible. Wear with burgundy accents to enhance the icy shade.