1. M&S... Is that you? This fine knit cropped sweater from the SS14 collection at M&S is undoubtedly one of their standout fashion-forward staples of the season. At £35, this tres chic transitional gem hits stores in December. Shop their knockout knits here.
2. Five Gold Rings? Just one shall suffice! This antique-look ring from ASOS certainly belies it's £15 price-tag. Dotted with clear glass stones, this delicately elegant ring is a worthwhile midweek treat. (And while ASOS have 20% for students it would be rude not to buy everything.)
3. Join the J-Crew! This month saw American label J Crew's arrival in London, and what better excuse to pop this very versatile crystal necklace on your Christmas list. What better to luxe up your obligatory Christmas knit? At £98 it is the ideal sumptuous stocking-filler.
4. Cool Kid Culottes. We all know that culottes are a huge trend for SS14, but it goes without saying that you ought to approach this skirt/short hybrid with caution. If you get the right pair, however, contemporary culottes can actually look pretty, well, hot. In floaty crepe, this M&S interpretation is sure to fly off the shelves when it hits stores next year (£45). Style as you would a midi-skirt and make sure you are never without a slick cigarette heel.
5. Belle of Belgravia. The Kurt Geiger London B Series has been a real hit with the editorial elite, but my personal pick have to be the slick, simple Belgravia sandals. This season they are available in glossy nude, burgundy and black, and for SS14 they have been pimped up by punchy prints. And B-fore I forget (sorry) the B Series is still going strong for Spring, with Kurt Geiger London debuting the B Handbags, each one decorated with the signature golden tubes. The timeless nude style is £240 and worth every penny.