A luxury backpack is a must at London Fashion Week this season, and you will be hard pushed to find one better than this Whistles Portland edition – hot from the SS15 catwalk. In a versatile neutral tone with glossy silver hardwear, this practical backpack is spacious enough for all your show-hopping essentials, and will lend a contemporary edge to your LFW look. (Designed exclusively for London Fashion Week, it is available to purchase online here, and also in the two newest Whistles stores in Kings Cross St. Pancras and the Bullring in Birmingham.)
But it is what's inside that counts, right? Here is my wishlist of chic Fashion Week essentials.
1. With rose-gold frames and mirror-shine lenses, these lightweight Linda Farrow sunglasses whisper understated luxury. They are £610.00 here.
2. A nourishing facial oil is a must for parched post-summer skin. Rodin's Olio Lusso is a cult product in fashion circles – the expert blend of 11 botanical oils will deliver a runway-worthy glow in no time. It is £97.00 at Net-a-Porter here.
3. My, my - what a stylish little camera you have. Launching in October, the new Olympus Pen E-Pl7 camera is designed with fashion folk in mind – it even has a 'selfie-mode'. It will retail for £499.00.
4. Aptly called 'The Sophisticate', this Charlotte Tilbury eye palette of subtly smoky tones is perfect for on-the-go touch-ups. It is £38.00 from Net-a-Porter here.
5.This Zakynthos nail polish by NARS is the perfect neutral - the sandy shade feels more modern than blush-toned nudes and was the colour of choice for the 3.1 Phillip Lim show in NYC. It is £15.00 here.
6. Last but not least, this Smythson Fashion Week notepad is the only way to jot down your front-row musings. Far chicer than an iPad, the Runway Notes' notebook is £65.00 here.