|1. Byredo Loose Lips Candle £50 here|
1. Orelia disc lariat pendant £18 here
3. Alex Monroe for Liberty pineapple pendant £150 here
4. Byredo Blanche EDP £90 here
5. Illesteva rose gold sunglasses £140 here
6. Meli Melo Aloe silk scarf £150 here
7. Malone Souliers rainbow sandals (LOVE this brand) £545 here
8. Kate Spade recipe journal £45 here
9. Fornasetti Flora candle (the cool way to do flowers) £115 here
10. Rogues brogues exclusive to Harvey Nichols £170 here
11. Luxe City Guides Europe gift box £35 here
12. Anya Hindmarch rainbow shoulder bag £695 here
13. Carven skirt £240 here
14. Delfina Delettrez multi-stone earring £450 here
15. Iosselliani gold-plated earrings £95 here
I don't doubt for one second that your mum is every bit as chic as you are – so make darn sure your gift matches up.
The golden rule for golden children? If you wouldn't want it yourself, it simply isn't good enough for mum.
If you've left it a touch too late to buy a present, you can get creative with experiences for Sunday. Why not arrange an at-home Champagne Afternoon Tea with finger sandwiches, homemade scones and an assortment of scrumptious cakes and sweets? Or maybe you could spoil her silly with a beautiful bouquet and a spot of brekkie in bed?
Pop over to my Pinterest for lots of recipe ideas.
Keep your eyes peeled over the coming days for Sugarfina at Harvey Nicks. Launching exclusively this month, you can expect Bento-style boxes choc-a-block with Champagne gummy bears, Kir Royale truffles and chocolate-dipped bacon toffees. Perhaps, you could write Mum and IOU? She's such a sweetie, after all.